Keep the sun close to you even as the days get shorter (or longer, if you live in the Southern hemisphere).
If you like to have coasters around the house to save the furniture from liquids or just to bring a smile to your face, scatter a few of these coasters around the house and you’ll have permanent sunshine in your home. Or make some as a gift to a friend who needs a bit of support.
Use up little scraps of cotton yarn (about 5-6 grams or about 12-15 meters of 3-ply or 4-ply cotton yarn per coaster) to make some pretty suns.
The pattern comes with step-by-step instructions, which you can also follow in the video tutorial:
This pattern is great for expanding your crochet skills. You will learn:
- working Tunisian crochet with a regular hook;
- short rows in Tunisian crochet;
- working in the round with Tunisian crochet on a regular hook;
- switching colors in Tunisian crochet;
- seaming two sides of Tunisian crochet.